Monday, December 6, 2010

Crime in Juarez

 A couple of months ago there was a well known masacre in Cd. Juarez, where around fourteen people were killed, and several others severly injured. It was at a teenage boy's birthday party and a group of men showed up with AK-47's looking for for someone. When they found out that no one new anything about this person, they decided to shoot. There was a lady among the innocent people that were killed,  the mother of the bithday boy, who was carrying a little like inside of her. These men did not care a bit for who was there or if they had nothing to do with the peson that they were looking for.
This is what shocks me the most, how there are some people out there committing crimes just to get money, people without a heart. How can they sleep? Everything has changed over the years, unfortunately not for the best. I have not lost hope that one day, there will be a change that will make things better.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that in one day Juarez would be the same as it was before but I thoughted a big miracle has to occur .........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that once the whole drug war ends, Juarez will be as peaceful as it once was. But honestly i dont think its going to be anytime soon. The whole drug issues has have a very negative impact on Mexico :(

    ReplyDelete